The gift of education is a great opportunity to impact your community
Champions Education Fund
We believe in the value and benefits of training in Martial Art
We believe in the character and leadership that Martial Art produces
We want to honor what we believe by funding America's future leaders in their educational dreams
We Are Asking You To Join With Us
All Donations are 501C3 tax-exempt contributions.
Your donations are tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. Law.
It takes every raindrop to become an ocean
Education is Expensive!
Contributing to the fund in these ways will help us impact lives
Currently 12 million people practice Martial Art.
1% of this number giving $10 monthly would be a 14 Million dollar impact on the Martial Art Community.
Make a one time gift
Every donation matters. We greatly appreciate your support at any level.
Become a monthly supporter
If every person reading this became a monthly giver, we could quickly expand and start giving awards at additional State and National Tournaments.
Become a foundational giver
We need significant help to build both the Fund for giving prize money and for basic administrative purposes. Below are some giving options for larger contributions.
Giving Options For Larger Contributions
3rd Dan Black Belt
Master Black Belt
for 3 years
Grand Master Black Belt
Awards Named by you
for 5 years
Benefits to the the Martial Art Community
With your help, Champions Education Fund will be able to award hundreds of thousands of dollars annually in educational prize money.
- Martial Art schools will have the added incentive for enrollment and recruitment by having educational prize money opportunities.
- High School black belts will no longer leave training to secure financial aid for higher education.
- Students will remain in training longer, giving more opportunity to mentor them to higher leadership levels.
- Students will stay and train longer having the opportunity to win educational prize money at State and National tournaments.
- Soon television, universities and employers will be attracted to Martial Artists and their skills.
The World's Best on CBS highlighting the Kukkiwon Demonstration Team, shows that Martial Art is increasing in it's popularity.
This identifies Martial Art as a good investment.